Zabrak heads

By Stethemessiah, in Star Wars: Legion

Hi folks, hoped on over here from the RPG forum.

I'm looking to build a figure to represent my Character, other than Maul, do any of the Legion figures come with Zabrak heads?

Preferably female, but she's pretty hench, so a male head might do.

Edited by Stethemessiah
My terrible typing.
26 minutes ago, Stethemessiah said:

I'm looking to build a figure to represent my Character, other than Maul, do any of the Legion figures come with Zabrak heads?

Unless I'm forgetting something, there's no zabrak besides Maul yet.

The option could be one of Mel's Legion heads that includes a zabrak one:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/LANLWACGW/legion-alien-heads-set-i?optionId=65407312&li=shops

37 minutes ago, Stethemessiah said:

Gadzooks gaming has some for significantly cheaper than shapeways: https://www.gadzooksgaming.com/collections/legion/products/mal-old-style-2-heads-custom-alien-heads-for-sw-legion

Cheers guys.

Anyone fancy shipping them to the UK for significantly less than $25 ? 🤣

2 hours ago, Stethemessiah said:

Cheers guys.

Anyone fancy shipping them to the UK for significantly less than $25 ? 🤣

I have one from Gadzooks I could send you :)

Just be aware that they are a bit on the large side. Pic of rebel trooper lady next to it for reference.
8e6UGv7.jpg

53 minutes ago, TheGoldfinch said:

I have one from Gadzooks I could send you :)

Just be aware that they are a bit on the large side. Pic of rebel trooper lady next to it for reference.
8e6UGv7.jpg

Oh wow cheers!

That's ideal, it's going on that Catachan girl GW did earlier in the year, and their scale creep has been mega over the past couple of years, lol.

16 hours ago, Stethemessiah said:

Oh wow cheers!

That's ideal, it's going on that Catachan girl GW did earlier in the year, and their scale creep has been mega over the past couple of years, lol.

Sounds like it'll work out great! Send me a pm with shipping info, and I'll get it sent as soon as possible