Separatist fleet

By ianediger, in Star Wars: Armada Fleet Builds

Just a quick build with the info we have now, really want to see the Hardcells so we know what they can do.

Seppies

Author: ianediger

Faction: Separatist Alliance

Commander: Count Dooku

Assault Objective: Station Assault

Defense Objective: Planetary Ion Cannon

Navigation Objective: Minefields

[ flagship ] Munificent-class Star Frigate (73 points)

- Count Dooku ( 30 points)

- Tide of Progress XII ( 2 points)

- Wat Tambor ( 5 points)

- Battle Droid Reserves ( 4 points)

- Reinforced Blast Doors ( 5 points)

- Swivel-Mount Batteries ( 8 points)

= 127 total ship cost

Munificent-class Comms Frigate (70 points)

- T-Series Tactical Droid ( 4 points)

- Fighter Coordination Team ( 3 points)

- Hyperwave Signal Boost ( 3 points)

- Linked Turbolaser Towers ( 7 points)

= 87 total ship cost

Munificent-class Comms Frigate (70 points)

- T-Series Tactical Droid ( 4 points)

- Fighter Coordination Team ( 3 points)

- Hyperwave Signal Boost ( 3 points)

- Linked Turbolaser Towers ( 7 points)

= 87 total ship cost

1 DIS-T81 ( 17 points)

1 Phlacc-Arphocc Prototypes ( 19 points)

3 Vulture Droid Squadrons ( 24 points)

1 DBS-404 ( 17 points)

1 General Grievous ( 22 points)

= 99 total squadron cost

As my Separatists are still wrapped up waiting for the man in the red suit to deliver them, please feel free to treat my advice along the same lines that a grizzled Sergeant would his fresh 2nd LT’s thoughts on navigation.

With so many Munificents I would prefer Kraken over Dooku to add in that extra bit of red dice manipulation. I would swap SMB’s for LTT’s too. I would also swap HSB’s for Comms boost, and maybe Wat Tambor for another T-Series droid as you don’t have anything generating engineering tokens. I like Grevious and the Vulture droids, as they can fly together with a token, but I can’t see where a lone Hyena fits in.

Hope this helps.

Seems like its a bit early to tell, but Dooku doesnt seem that great. Maybe he is waiting for more seperatist options.

48 minutes ago, BCvalor said:

Seems like it's a bit early to tell, but Dooku doesn't seem that great. Maybe he is waiting for more separatist options.

I've found him to be pretty solid, personally. Raid can be a little hit-or-miss with counters, but tokens are at a premium with the new upgrades, the main Republic commander is command-oriented (and can't use those special dials to clear non-matching Raid), and he's nicely compatible with objectives like Surprise Attack or Abandoned Mining Facility, to say nothing of the carrier matchup.

He's not Jerjerrod or Agate, but he's a lot better than Kraken IMO.