Asmodee shipping

By Wayne Argabright, in X-Wing

Has anybody got a shipping statement for the new wave from Asmodee yet? I ordered 4 Eta's awhile back and the order just shows pending and nothing has been drafted out of my account yet? seems like they are normally a bit quicker in their shipping? Of course i tried contacting them but have not gotten an answer nor have I ever managed to actually get a live person..

Some people have gotten shipping announcements, but I havent got mine yet. I live in Eastern Wisconsin though so when they do ship it usually only takes a day to arrive from Minnesota so not too worried about it.

I ordered mine through a shop on ebay and my ships are currently listed as "out for delivery" and presumably should be here in an hour or so

My asmodee order is still pending as well.

On 11/24/2020 at 5:08 AM, Wayne Argabright said:

Has anybody got a shipping statement for the new wave from Asmodee yet? I ordered 4 Eta's awhile back and the order just shows pending and nothing has been drafted out of my account yet? seems like they are normally a bit quicker in their shipping? Of course i tried contacting them but have not gotten an answer nor have I ever managed to actually get a live person..

Any updates on your order? With Thanksgiving tommorow in the states here it seems unlikely you would get it on time by its release date if it hasnt gone out yet.

yeah turns out i forgot to update my card so it was my fault...