Roll20 Compendium ?

By Soktine, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Roleplaying Game

I tried GMing the game on roll 20 with friends lately.

I found a character sheet for 5ed I was wondering if it was an official one or some kind. The NPC version lacks the possibility to roll as GM (every roll is public) and I think that a compendium would be welcome or Roll 20. Do you know if there is or will be something official for Roll20 ? I have my own Excel that references where I can find dis/advantages and techniques but it is a bit limited ^^

Take care

I am not familiar with roll20 that much. I tried GMing my campaign there but in the end gave up and I am just using discord with the L5R bot. I don’t think a compendium will ever exist because that would need approval from Edge Studio or Asmodée otherwise roll20 could be considered in breach of copyright. And finally, considering how their digital footprint is lacking I would not hold my breath if I were you.

Edited by DSalazar
1 hour ago, DSalazar said:

I am not familiar with roll20 that much. I tried GMing my campaign there but in the end gave up and I am just using discord with the L5R bot. I don’t think a compendium will ever exist because that would need approval from Edge Studio or Asmodée or roll20 could be considered in breach of copyright. And finally, considering how their digital footprint is lacking I would not hold my breath if I were you.

Seems like Excel will be usefull for very long time and I already know how I should improve my DataBase

There is a L5R bot ?

Yes, just look for FFG assistant bot server or something like this and you will find the instructions to download and how to use the bot. I like it because it allows you to keep and reroll dice.

It's called D1-C3, and was originally for Star Wars, but can do L5R and Genesys, too.