Obstacles!

By Aahz 1, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

Having admired the beautiful obstacles in Ion Radio's battle videos from @Fraggle_Rock and Brace for Impact's videos from @pace1955 , I decided I needed to paint some up for our group as well. I think they turned out pretty well. Below are the standard obstacles. I still need to complete all of the other obstacles (including a second, Imperial-themed station for Station Assault), which I'll add at a later date. I'm particularly happy how the station turned out - I decided to make it a bit of Rebel/Neutral themed station with the Rebels scrambling their fighter wing to face off against an incoming enemy!

yO0Vpg2.jpg

G7DGf6R.jpg

L5AxGmb.jpg

Q5JBo5v.jpg

Zaz0fnS.jpg

A88Ehnn.jpg

5gZ0zBr.jpg

XmfuToY.jpg

WPwWcUa.jpg

Edited by Aahz 1

The Mining Guild TIE --> Priceless

Outstanding work @Aahz 1 . I'm glad you were able to get a set for your table, the stuff over at CZS is high quality. Your paint job on the station though is incredible. It makes me want to go back and add some detail work to our station. :)

Love the miniature ships on the station!

Thanks, all! I thought it would be a little more fun if I treated the station model as a little vignette. The mining guild tie (and shuttle) came from @melminiatures (of course).

Good work! My only suggestion is to consider adding some simple white dots for stars to the bases. I did that on mine and I thought it worked out well.