Where can I print the errata cards?

By Funny Defcon, in Star Wars: Legion

Title says it all.

Does anyone know of a site where the new errata cards are scaled and ready to print?

FD

Following because I too want to know now that they are hard changes to stats and command cards

Same. Shame on ffg and asmodee for making huge changes without providing a way to get updated versions of the cards.

Fedex shops will print on good quality card stock, may be tricky to get the back right but I've had good luck with them for print and play games.

49 minutes ago, DeathOfScytes said:

Fedex shops will print on good quality card stock, may be tricky to get the back right but I've had good luck with them for print and play games.

If you use card sleeves you can just put them in the sleeve with the actual card, then it doesn't matter what's on the back.

1 hour ago, DeathOfScytes said:

Is the rrg card images the right size for printing and sliding into a card sleeve?

33 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Is the rrg card images the right size for printing and sliding into a card sleeve?

No. You can copy the image and enlarge but it is a little fuzzy. Fine to reference though. The angled wookies and T47 cards in the article are better quality and you can make them work (ish).

Thats one thing I like about CMON, when they do card errata for A Song of Ice and Fire miniatures, they give out a free PDF on their website with all of the new cards pre sized at high resolution.

2 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Thats one thing I like about CMON, when they do card errata for A Song of Ice and Fire miniatures, they give out a free PDF on their website with all of the new cards pre sized at high resolution.

FFG provided High Res pdf sometime after 1.6 dropped.

I uploaded lower res trimmed screenshot grabs to the files section on the Legion FB group earlier. They are a bit rough, but will do the job as sleeve inserts.

Edited by Jedirev