Tabletop Admiral down for the night

By werdnaegni, in Star Wars: Legion

Hey uhhh, TTA died. It got hugged really hard. I've got to take it down and rework a few things to get it to a more stable place so this can't happen again. All the data is safe, don't worry.

Sorry for the bad timing. I know everyone looks forward to playing with the new points. Hopefully after this, the site will be faster overall. Just gotta do some leg work. I foresee it taking me 4 or 5 hours of work, which I will be up tonight doing. If all goes well, I'll have it switched over before I have to sleep.

Thanks for the support and for killing my site. It's cool that it's come to that point. But also it sucks. Coffee time.

Thank you for putting in the work!

Well it was more like 6 hours and less like 4, but the site is up. There may be problems, missing assets, etc., so either just let me know or I'll look in the morning myself because boy am I tired.

Just a heads up, the B2-HA trooper should now be 30pts and the field commander keyword should also ignore the commander rank requirement for the list building, but please don't rush! Your work is already phenomenal and you should take some time for R&R first!!!

also there is not loadout for idens comms from her droid now.

The old bug with Rex (90) and Jetpack (5) - when you click "text view" or "print view" jetpack costs 10. When you click triangle next to him the costs jumps to 105.

I just noticed that you have Maul's command card "At Last" listed as a one pip command card. It should be a 3 pip command card. Otherwise great work as always and may the force be with you.

Edited by KarlVonCarstein
I can't spell this morning
6 hours ago, Atromix said:

Just a heads up, the B2-HA trooper should now be 30pts and the field commander keyword should also ignore the commander rank requirement for the list building, but please don't rush! Your work is already phenomenal and you should take some time for R&R first!!!

Fixed the B2-HA points. The next part will come later today, I hope.

1 hour ago, Geekboy75g said:

also there is not loadout for idens comms from her droid now.

Hmm. It's working for me. Can you tell me if that happens on a fresh list?

56 minutes ago, NetCop said:

The old bug with Rex (90) and Jetpack (5) - when you click "text view" or "print view" jetpack costs 10. When you click triangle next to him the costs jumps to 105.

Hmmm, weird. Wonder if it's loading an old script somehow. Though I have no idea why that would happen. I'll add it tot he list, thanks.

44 minutes ago, KarlVonCarstein said:

I just noticed that you have Maul's command card "At Last" listed as a one pip command card. It should be a 3 pip command card. Otherwise great work as always and may the force be with you.

Fixed, thanks

I WANT MY MONEY BACK @werdnaegni

Ahem, I kid. Keep up the great work.

3 minutes ago, werdnaegni said:

Hmm. It's working for me. Can you tell me if that happens on a fresh list?

it dose work on a new list.

Images from the errata should be in now. Clear your cache if they're not showing up. Of course, let me know if I missed anything.

14 hours ago, werdnaegni said:

Well it was more like 6 hours and less like 4, but the site is up. There may be problems, missing assets, etc., so either just let me know or I'll look in the morning myself because boy am I tired.

A big thanks for your time friend. This is easily my favorite Army builder.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, NetCop said:

This is fixed in the print view now (not text yet). Can you check my sanity here: This was fixed before, right? I think I might be losing my mind. I have NO clue how it could have gotten back. I pulled the exact same script from the old site. Oh boy.

Let me know. Hopefully it's just been broken this whole time and nobody mentioned it.

I'll fix the text view in the morning. Another late night.

It's fixed now except in text view as you mention. Thank you!

As always appreciate the work you put in to this.!!

6 hours ago, NetCop said:

It's fixed now except in text view as you mention. Thank you!

Text view should work now.

This wasn't working even before the crash, but I made it so that loadout SHOULD work with the template feature. Previously saved templates will still not work though.