Atomic Mass Games

By Lumberjack Nick, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

With all Star Wars miniatures going to AMH what’s this mean for the future of Journeys? I was about to buy the game but now I’m worried there might not be any future sort for it if AMG also takes over the LOTR miniatures as well.

Personally, I'm satisfied with the content that's available now in addition to the replay value. Even if I only got a couple of years out of it, I'd be happy. I mean, things can't last forever. Buy it now and enjoy it while it lasts. D on't fear the future of it.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." ~ Yoda

Edited by doubletapdaddy

Word is they are taking over all miniature game from FFG not just Star Wars. I guess JiME is considered a board game not miniatures game though. So with Star Wars leaving it’s probably in a better than ever. The LOTR minis game that was rumored will probably shift over to AMG

On 11/18/2020 at 12:35 PM, Lumberjack Nick said:

Word is they are taking over all miniature game from FFG not just Star Wars. I guess JiME is considered a board game not miniatures game though. So with Star Wars leaving it’s probably in a better than ever. The LOTR minis game that was rumored will probably shift over to AMG

If you go back to the interview Steve Horvath did with Team Covenant back in January, he said that FFG was operating as two divisions: board and card games, and miniatures games.

He went on to say that the only games the miniatures division was working on were the three Star Wars games that just now went to AMG, along with the miniatures division staff according to the announcement article.

I agree there allready is a lot to play with This game! If more comes, it is just extra good!