Well, B2s were back for about five minutes there...

By Billion Year Old Carbon, in Star Wars: Legion

Of course they're gone now. But I thought I'd point it out for anyone who wants to keep track of the company's ineptitude. :(

There are rumors that with release of (German) Anakin and Maul on 11/20 B2, Phase II, Saber Tank, Iden Versio and Vital assets will be available again. But that is according to one shop in Germany and probably german versions only.

As someone who placed an order on 3 separate days last week when B2s showed as in stock only to have them cancelled this week, be prepared for "warehouse discrepancies" even if you do get an order in when they appear to be in stock.

Asmodee will "appreciate" your feedback on it and express how sorry they are to have caused disappointment.

Personally I'm leaning more towards appeasing the eBay scalpers since my CSI preorder from about a year ago is still pending... And they probably have to deal with this discrepancy BS as well.

Just the other day my FLGS got Phase 2 Clones and B2's in stock for the first time ever, shelves are full so it seems like FFG might actually be getting them shipped out at last.

I found some German ones for sale.

Asmodee distributor in Poland will have B2s, P2s and Saber Tank with Maul/Anakin release (english version), so probably the same will happen in the rest of EU.

Edited by NetCop

Do we have any info for if this will be the case for USA?

Units keep going out of stock, prices gone up and now more exclusive models I can't get. Getting less interested in buying stuff for this game 🙃

5 minutes ago, jocke01 said:

Units keep going out of stock, prices gone up and now more exclusive models I can't get. Getting less interested in buying stuff for this game 🙃

There will always be exclusive, limited edition models. It's just a thing they do now, for all their Star Wars games. If that's a dealbreaker you should probably cut your losses and get out early. I'm not sure why anyone would care given that you can get models that are just as good from places that aren't FFG with a lot less effort and money.

1 minute ago, arnoldrew said:

There will always be exclusive, limited edition models. It's just a thing they do now, for all their Star Wars games. If that's a dealbreaker you should probably cut your losses and get out early. I'm not sure why anyone would care given that you can get models that are just as good from places that aren't FFG with a lot less effort and money

Out early is a bit late, been playing legion since start. Buying alot less models now though due to price increases or the models I want being out of stock. Limited edition stuff is just annoying in any mini game since it's mostly for ebay scalpers, but not a deal breaker.

Most third party is pretty good, but even with some nice resin prints the quality is not the same and shipping costs makes the cheaper argument go out the window.

I'm just venting since all these things along with cancelling the customer support stuff is alot of negative steps IMO for the future of this game. Not being able to get my hands on exclusive or regular reprints of expansions and seeing others share the same frustration is a bit disheartening.

5 hours ago, jocke01 said:

Same here $65 retail price in NZ for Staps effectively just 2 B1 battledroids on hover boards the prices are getting ridiculous. B2s have been yet to be restocked here and are no where to be seen anytime soon according to people in the know.

13 hours ago, jocke01 said:

Out early is a bit late, been playing legion since start. Buying alot less models now though due to price increases or the models I want being out of stock.

100% true here. I got my first stuff at the launch Adepticon for it. I’ve dropped off a lot, whereas the first year I was buying every imperial unit on release. Now I’m missing most of them since.

Sure, Rebels and republic ate some of that funding, but it’s also been a lot of out of stock. These days I’m just struggling to be motivated though with the lack of gaming opportunity in my area.

16 hours ago, jocke01 said:

Out early is a bit late, been playing legion since start. Buying alot less models now though due to price increases or the models I want being out of stock. Limited edition stuff is just annoying in any mini game since it's mostly for ebay scalpers, but not a deal breaker.

Most third party is pretty good, but even with some nice resin prints the quality is not the same and shipping costs makes the cheaper argument go out the window.

I'm just venting since all these things along with cancelling the customer support stuff is alot of negative steps IMO for the future of this game. Not being able to get my hands on exclusive or regular reprints of expansions and seeing others share the same frustration is a bit disheartening.

I get the frustration, but what would you have them do? They only have so much capacity for printing, and they are responsible for multiple regions (English/German/Spanish/etc).

3 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

100% true here. I got my first stuff at the launch Adepticon for it. I’ve dropped off a lot, whereas the first year I was buying every imperial unit on release. Now I’m missing most of them since.

Sure, Rebels and republic ate some of that funding, but it’s also been a lot of out of stock. These days I’m just struggling to be motivated though with the lack of gaming opportunity in my area.

Personally, the issues with product availability were sort of a blessing to me. I also started into the game at Adepticon on release and was buying both Rebels and Empire. When CW came out, I decided I’d only buy Republic.

Was going fine until P2 shortfall hit. I had preordered/prepaid for a set at my FLGS but they got shorted. I told them to let another, newer player take my box since he was getting back into the game an was all-in on GAR.

When the restock never came around, I decided to sell my GAR stuff because I was starting to get a little worried about keeping up with 3 factions since my playing time was drastically reduced due to the pandemic. My wallet thanked the forces at work.

now that I have a gaming table at home, I can get in more games but I’ve still not run through all of the different builds I want to try fit Rebels & Empire so the loss of the GAR faction is still not an issue personally since I have tons of stuff to use. I do feel for those that are primarily CW players though. It does look like restocks are slowly coming in in the out of print stuff so there’s a glimmer of hope I guess.

12 minutes ago, FSD said:

I do feel for those that are primarily CW players though. It does look like restocks are slowly coming in in the out of print stuff so there’s a glimmer of hope I guess.

Yeah, I somewhat planned to migrate to republic the most but p2 shortage canned it. I have one arc trooper thankfully but it’s been tough with the shortages.

It’s also hard when other games compete for attention and have more game time options and more inventory to readily access.

You know, as we enter into the holidays, another drawback is that I would LOVE to be able to put some Legion units on my wishlist for family members who want to buy me something. But, as it stands, I don't want to send them after hard-to-find kits and jacked-up prices. There is no casual purchase for many parts of this game.

Looks like Phase II's are back in stock now as well, however briefly.

B2s are back up as well!

Awesome. Snagged me a Saber and some Phase 2s. In theory.

I mean, this really feels surreal. Phase 2s in stock. B2s in stock for longer than an hour. Are we sure we're not living in a simulation?

Ha. They still show in stock, and you can add one to your cart (Phase 2), but when you add a second, or check your cart, empty.

I just ordered two each of the Phase IIs and B2s and the order went through.... we'll see what happens?