Sleeving Ant Man?

By CaffeineAddict, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

I got my copy of Ant Man yesterday, and was wondering if anyone has a good way of sleeving the double-sized card?

I dont really like the idea of folding/unfolding it a lot, as that seems like it would wear out. I was thinking some sort of double-size sleeve, but I've not come across something of the right size.

Any thoughts?

This has been discussed quite a bit. You might find this threadss useful:

Also this video

Only problem with those etsy sleeves is that I live in the UK, and shipping from America would make it a £50 purchase!

I’m just putting it in a standard sleeve for storage and then taking it out to play on my mat and then putting it back in when not in use. If it wears out in the middle I’ll put it into 2 separate sleeves, but I don’t really expect it to be an issue...

I've used Dragonshield Side loading sleeves. Works ok.

Part of the problem is that all sleeves are naturally a little wider than the cards, and since the folding card is exactly the width of two cards, using 2 sideloaders means you have to carefully butt them up against one another.

To be honest I might just not bother sleeving it's not like it gets shuffled anyhow.

I also printed off some mini versions of the cards for Tiny form anyhow and I like using that.