Maul with Saber Throw

By sylar1189, in Star Wars: Legion

How would saber throw work with Maul? He has 4 red and 4 white. So, what would it be? 2 red and 2 white or 4 red (mathematically is correct, acording to the rule of saber throw 😁 )

You choose, just like with Kenobi, so it would be 4 red.

Just do what the card says and take 4 of the dice, red or white is your choice.

For any effect that causes you to use half of the normal amount of dice, you take the total number of dice, and remove half of that amount from the pool (rounding as required). So, for example, if a naked BARC suffers the Weapon Disrupted effect and the attacker chooses the primary weapon, that weapon (normally RBW) can only add half (round up) of its dice to an attack pool. If it were half (round up) of each color, it wouldn't lose any dice. Since it's from the total dice pool (regardless of color), it loses 1 die.

Goooood.....gooood. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Thank you all!

Add tenacity for a Saber Throw dice pool of 5R and then profit!

Tenacity would not proc on saber throw, as saber throw instructs you to perform a ranged attack. Tenacity triggers on a melee attack.

16 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Tenacity would not proc on saber throw, as saber throw instructs you to perform a ranged attack. Tenacity triggers on a melee attack.

Note to self, check the wording before posting "good ideas"

2 hours ago, sylar1189 said:

Goooood.....gooood. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Thank you all!

**** the odds! Roll 4 white dice!

50 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Well, given that Maul is made to be wounded (or take advantage of this, at least) it is still a good synergy

13 minutes ago, sylar1189 said:

Well, given that Maul is made to be wounded (or take advantage of this, at least) it is still a good synergy

Definitely. I think tenacity is basically stapled to him

Guys, what if Maul actually throws an entire Saber Tank? We could have this ability all wrong.