Maximum Mando 2.0

By Deadshane, in Army Building

I think this version will work.

++ Standard (Rebel Alliance) [797 Points] ++

+ Commander +

•Leia Organa [94 Points]: Ascension Cables

+ Operative +

•R2-D2 [50 Points]: •C-3PO

•Sabine Wren [169 Points]: Electro Grappling Line, Offensive Push, Personal Combat Shield, •The Darksaber

+ Corps +

Rebel Troopers [62 Points]: Z-6 Trooper

Rebel Troopers [66 Points]: DLT-20A Trooper

+ Special Forces +

Mandalorian Resistance [120 Points]: Jetpack Rockets, Situational Awareness, •Tristan Wren, •Ursa Wren

Mandalorian Resistance [112 Points]: Beskad Duelist, Jetpack Rockets, Offensive Push

+ Command Hand +

Command Hand: •Blast Off!, •Coordinated Bombardment, ••No Time for Sorrows, ••Symbol of Rebellion, •••Legacy of Mandalore, •••Smoke Screen, ••••Standing Orders

+ Battle Cards +

Condition Cards: Clear Conditions, Fortified Positions, Hostile Environment, War Weary

Deployment Cards: Advanced Positions, Danger Close, Hemmed In, Major Offensive

Objective Cards
. Bombing Run
. Breakthrough
. Hostage Exchange
. Payload

++ Total: [797 Points] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Will test it out on Saturday.

Do you like the Z6?

I've never had luck with it. So I'm DLT20 or nothing. I usually only take 3 troops anyway.

You could maybe squeeze one more mando Reisistance unit in if you did.

On 11/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, buckero0 said:

Do you like the Z6?

I've never had luck with it. So I'm DLT20 or nothing. I usually only take 3 troops anyway.

You could maybe squeeze one more mando Reisistance unit in if you did.

Have to agree the dlt20a had two this going for it critical 1 gives pseudo surge to crit meaning more hits per shot becausr the surge roll ist wasted, also doubles your chances of a critical, can split fire to snoot at r4, whereas the z6 is.so.swinging with its rolls that its consistency is lacking withoit the surge to crit. Wierdly the naked pathfinders can roll 4 white dice surge to hit at range 4 which is pretty much the same as a z6, move in to range three and they double that. Id actually take them instead of a z6 unit if it didnt use a precious spec forces slot.

Edited by syrath

If I were you, I'd drop the Z6s and maybe the DLT for a sniper unit and maybe another naked trooper to get your activation count up. Naked troopers are probably the way to go. Focus your power in your hero units and Mandos.

Leia probably wants Strict Orders to help with suppression. Ascension Cables seems unnecessary.

Sabine's grappling line is mediocre. You can save some points there. I also think you can drop Offensive Push on your units for Endurance. Sabine likes Tenacity, but Endurance also works. Your units have pretty low courage. You could find room for the generic Officer to give your list more Inspire support.

I came up with this based on your list and my suggestions. It uses Leia and Jyn to help with Inspire, splits command cards between them and Sabine, and bumps the activation count up to 10 with a 7 point bid. 7 points isn't much, so if you don't mind always being the second player, feel free to throw a couple extra upgrades on the units. I recommend Recon Intel on Sabine and the Mandalorians. Getting them up closer to important objectives and enemy units faster is nice, especially since they have their absolutely stellar speed 3 to add to that.

10 activations, 793/800

Leia Organa (90 + 5 = 95)
--Strict Orders (5)

Jyn Erso (110 + 4 = 114)
--Duck and Cover (4), A-180 Rifle Config (0)

Sabine Wren (125 + 31 = 156)
--Endurance (6), The Darksaber (25)

R2-D2 (35 + 15 = 50)
--C-3PO (15)

Rebel Troopers (40 + 0 = 40)

Rebel Commandos (Strike Team) (20 + 28 = 48)
--DH-447 Sniper (28)

Mandalorian Resistance (72 + 28 = 100)
--Beskad Duelist (28)

Mandalorian Resistance (Clan Wren) (34 + 76 = 110)
--Tristan Wren (38), Ursa Wren (38)

Commands:
Coordinated Bombardment (1), Rebellious (1), Trust Goes Both Ways (2), Symbol of Rebellion (2), Legacy of Mandalore (3), Somebody Has to Save Our Skins (3), Standing Orders (4)

Deployments: Advanced Positions, Danger Close, Major Offensive, Hemmed In
Objectives: Recover the Supplies, Key Positions, Sabotage the Moisture Vaporators, Intercept the Transmissions
Conditions: Clear Conditions, Fortified Positions, Supply Drop, Limited Visibility

http://tabletopadmiral.com/legion/rebel/p0bu3euEMuEMp1buEMu21uEMu45p21u46uEMuEMu47p37uEMu83p06uEMuEMuEMuEMp06uEMuEMuEMuEMp06uEMuEMuEMuEMp0eu2fuEMuEMuEMuEMp47uafuEMuEMuEMuEMuEMp48ub1ub2uEMuEMuEMuEMuEMc0dc1ec28c2fc29c13c08o02o03o01o04z05z06z01z07t05t06t07t03

Edit: Alternatively, drop Jyn and put the generic Officer in for more suppression control. You have more wiggle room with this approach, so you can toy with Improvised Orders. You also can throw another naked trooper unit in the list or upgrade your other units more that way.

Edited by realsoupersand
derp
On 11/10/2020 at 12:17 PM, realsoupersand said:

I came up with this based on your list and my suggestions. It uses Leia and Jyn to help with Inspire, splits command cards between them and Sabine, and bumps the activation count up to 10 with a 7 point bid. 7 points isn't much, so if you don't mind always being the second player, feel free to throw a couple extra upgrades on the units. I recommend Recon Intel on Sabine and the Mandalorians. Getting them up closer to important objectives and enemy units faster is nice, especially since they have their absolutely stellar speed 3 to add to that.

10 activations, 793/800

Leia Organa (90 + 5 = 95)
--Strict Orders (5)

Jyn Erso (110 + 4 = 114)
--Duck and Cover (4), A-180 Rifle Config (0)

Sabine Wren (125 + 31 = 156)
--Endurance (6), The Darksaber (25)

R2-D2 (35 + 15 = 50)
--C-3PO (15)

Rebel Commandos (Strike Team) (20 + 28 = 48)
--DH-447 Sniper (28)

Mandalorian Resistance (72 + 28 = 100)
--Beskad Duelist (28)

Mandalorian Resistance (Clan Wren) (34 + 76 = 110)
--Tristan Wren (38), Ursa Wren (38)

Commands:
Coordinated Bombardment (1), Rebellious (1), Trust Goes Both Ways (2), Symbol of Rebellion (2), Legacy of Mandalore (3), Somebody Has to Save Our Skins (3), Standing Orders (4)

Deployments: Advanced Positions, Danger Close, Major Offensive, Hemmed In
Objectives: Recover the Supplies, Key Positions, Sabotage the Moisture Vaporators, Intercept the Transmissions
Conditions: Clear Conditions, Fortified Positions, Supply Drop, Limited Visibility

http://tabletopadmiral.com/legion/rebel/p0bu3euEMuEMp1buEMu21uEMu45p21u46uEMuEMu47p37uEMu83p06uEMuEMuEMuEMp06uEMuEMuEMuEMp06uEMuEMuEMuEMp0eu2fuEMuEMuEMuEMp47uafuEMuEMuEMuEMuEMp48ub1ub2uEMuEMuEMuEMuEMc0dc1ec28c2fc29c13c08o02o03o01o04z05z06z01z07t05t06t07t03

Edit: Alternatively, drop Jyn and put the generic Officer in for more suppression control. You have more wiggle room with this approach, so you can toy with Improvised Orders. You also can throw another naked trooper unit in the list or upgrade your other units more that way.

well now its 783 points