(1) Ruthless

(34) Carida Academy Cadet [TIE/rb Heavy]
(6) Synced Laser Cannons
(3) Target-Assist MGK-300

(34) Carida Academy Cadet [TIE/rb Heavy]
(6) Synced Laser Cannons
(3) Target-Assist MGK-300

Total points: 194

For my second take on a TIE/rb list, I thought I might try flying the Carida Academy Cadets in a loose formation, probably flanking Rhymer. Fel would hang back a bit behind his beefier allies, ready to close the game with the unbelievable maneuverability he gets from a combination of Afterburners, Ion Limiter Override, and his native ship ability.

The CAC’s and Rhymer supply very respectable firepower with a wide threat area at any range, with very decent health, and the medium-based Cadets may be difficult to evade once they close and start playing for blocks.

Suggestions?

I feel nervous about Fell getting an ion token... targeting computer and ruthless, maybe even daredevil I like more.

30 minutes ago, LUZ_TAK said:

I feel nervous about Fell getting an ion token... targeting computer and ruthless, maybe even daredevil I like more.

That’s fair. The ILO isn’t something I’d use often, just for that reason. But there’s really just a very small (1/8) chance he’d be ionized. Gotta live a little sometimes!

I’ll probably try out ILO for a bit, then (once it screws me a couple times) switch back to Daredevil (my old standby for Fel).

Please share how it goes.

Too bad Ion Limiter Overdrive is not a mod slot. Loosing Ruthless is an added cost for me.

15 hours ago, LUZ_TAK said:

Please share how it goes.

Too bad Ion Limiter Overdrive is not a mod slot. Loosing Ruthless is an added cost for me.

I do like Ruthless with Brutes.