Chaos Bag iOS app now with Blessed and Cursed tokens

By xitosan, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Hi all,

I just added the new feature on my app for the Innsmouth Conspiracy. Please, test it and give me some feedback.

https://apple.co/3kSiKzF

Next update will allow users to customize the background on the main.

Thanks for your time!

318098453_Capa1.thumb.jpg.1f7941e7ad33233075b2bbe962656593.jpg

****, you're fast!! This is great!

Edited by JasonMFlow

Very cool!! Just downloaded to iPhone and works like a charm.

Thanks for sharing!! :)

Does this let you pull mutliple at once for the cards/gators that give you that ability?

I was checking out your app and played around with it and this happened...

40DB94A7-7F3F-4DAD-ACD0-67655F66197A.png

30 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

I was checking out your app and played around with it and this happened...

40DB94A7-7F3F-4DAD-ACD0-67655F66197A.png

Hey, thanks for catching this bug. I wil fix it ASAP

1 hour ago, Icechamber said:

Does this let you pull mutliple at once for the cards/gators that give you that ability?

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain it in a different way?

6 minutes ago, xitosan said:

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Could you explain it in a different way?

I think they mean a situation like Jacqueline Fine’s ability:

60401.png

Her ability lets the investigator pull three tokens from the bag at the same time. Other abilities / cards have similar effects, where you’re pulling multiple tokens from the bag.

5 minutes ago, KalEl814 said:

60401.png

Her ability lets the investigator pull three tokens from the bag at the same time. Other abilities / cards have similar effects, where you’re pulling multiple tokens from the bag.

Yup and some spells do it as well.

3 minutes ago, KalEl814 said:

60401.png

Ok, I understand now. So yes! You can pull multiple tokens from the button on the upper right side of the main view. I'm fixing right now a bug that let's the player get an already pulled token from the bag. Hope in a few days will be published on the store.