In Too Deep release date

By howlingfang, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

I notice that on the In Too Deep page it says that it is coming out in November - but I also notice that it is marked as "Out of stock" on the product page rather than "Shipping" or "On the boat". Any one know anything about this?

8 minutes ago, howlingfang said:

I notice that on the In Too Deep page it says that it is coming out in November - but I also notice that it is marked as "Out of stock" on the product page rather than "Shipping" or "On the boat". Any one know anything about this?

FFG charged my card for this the other day, and they sent out an email that it would be shipping soon. From my experience, this is usually done a week and a half to two weeks before street date. So my guess is that it will be mass-released on 11/6, along with the Dark Revelations book (that also got charged/email on the same day).

Yeah my order is processing which means it will probably arrive on thurs or fri. I think the official release dates are still Fridays but sometimes they arrive early.

Edited by Villefere

My order tried to process on Tuesday and my card had expired without my realizing it. Even though I updated it as soon as I got the email and called them on Tuesday to run it again they didn’t. So now I have to wait until next week for them to process it, because they only do that once a week. Such a bummer, because it normally would have shipped Wednesday or yesterday and I’d have it early next week. Now best scenario it will after the release, but I’m a kind of worried that because it is out of stock, there won’t be any left to send me by the time they process it again. I will not be a happy camper if that happens. I ordered it the day it was announced! 🤞🏻

Edited by Mimi61
2 hours ago, howlingfang said:

In Too Deep is in the process of shipping right now. The release date is Friday November 6.