I rais u 4 4rs

By IgotTargetlocked, in X-Wing Squad Lists

Hey Folks

Gona test this tonight vs some Rebel salad

the list uses the new Tie brute chassi, And i think the mecanic with the strain might bee a rly good thing to use.

Hunting a ship, either flying past it or behind it with those 3 banks, and giving it 2 strain, ( i know i need to be damadged ) but still.

so , giving a ace or the ship that needs killing 2 strain, followd by a lock action

Then Hopefully when i get to shoot the following happends

Seyn( or wampa ) Shoots with a lock and crack to get a crit trough the shildes,

Then the barage of Protontrops, syncked lazers and a crit with Homing / force speeding from 5th brother. Hopefully i can delete something with this combo

So hers the list

What do u think?

"Rampage" — TIE/rb Heavy39

Synced Laser Cannons6

Hull Upgrade3

Target-Assist MGK-3003

Ship Total: 51

Half Points: 26 Threshold: NaN

Major Vynder — Alpha-class Star Wing40

Crack Shot2

Fire-Control System2

Adv. Proton Torpedoes5

Advanced SLAM3

Os-1 Arsenal Loadout0

Proton Torpedoes13

Ship Total: 65

Half Points: 33 Threshold: 4

Fifth Brother — TIE Advanced v142

Passive Sensors2

Homing Missiles5

Ship Total: 49

Half Points: 25 Threshold: 2

Seyn Marana — TIE/ln Fighter30 ( wampa )

Crack Shot2 Or marksman, hmm. i dont know

Targeting Computer3

Ship Total: 35

Half Points: 18 Threshold: 2

1st impression.... I love Seyn but I think Wampa is a good pick here. You've got 4 very different flight patterns there, so coordinating your attack will be tricky. With Wampa, you can be a little more circumspect in your approach and offer some interesting target choices, without having to try and line up Seyns bullseye for your 4th ships impact. Seyn, in this group, can possibly be avoided without much fear of reprisal, leaving Rampage to bear the brunt of enemy fire. He'll go down fast and at that point, you're mostly relying on Vynder to knock things out.

5th Bro is a nasty thing to leave alone, but his Homing charges don't last long.

Seyn will want Marksmanship. Wampa doesn't have any choice ofc.

My own list building, which had me bite the bullet on a Brute purchase, lead to Rampage, with SLC and Aimbot, alongside naked Vader, 7th Sis and 5th Bro. No bid at all. I don't know if it will be any good, but I kinda fancy it a bit. The squad name of Brute Force cries out for it to be decent :D

I think the Movebot might be pretty nice for getting Rampages ability in play.... have to see how he flies and how much the crits will wreck him.

I'll be looking at 3 different approach vectors, with the v1s doubling up on a flank. Still have to work out the ideal 1st engage and follow through for each on the table.

i tried rampage 1 time and had the sensation that the best setting is as cheap as possible:

maneuver assitant and intimidation to me is enough.

then reinforce every turn trying to use his ability the more you can possibly making the enemy bump.

I had a stroke reading this

18 hours ago, Roller of blanks said:

I had a stroke reading this

Hope you got the propper care and treatment , and that your rehab is a speedy one.