Star Wars characters from my campaign.

By Humantorch101, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

This thread is going to be a resource of characters from my own recently started Edge of the empire campaign.

It's going to be a mix of Canon, legends and original characters.

Please note for Canon characters particularly, this is going to be MY version of them for MY campaign, so please don't flame me when you don't agree with my version of Han or Vader.

For original characters I am going to be basing them on many western, war and thriller movies of the past and. Present and some star wars versions of Real life historical figures as well.

With every character I am going to give you some casting thoughts if they have not appeared already in Canon movies or TV, just to give some context to how they would possibly appear in my campaign if it were a movie or show.

On the rules side of their building, I will build a lot of them as if they were pcs but not always, I reserve the right to break that rule for myself.

I hope they will be useful and enjoyable.

I can't wait to meet them!

Tessek

Characteristics

Brawn 2 Agility 2 Intellect 3

Cunning 4 Willpower 3 Presence 2

Soak 4 wounds 14 strain 14

M def 0 R def 0

Skills

Piloting planetary 1, piloting space 1, ranged light 1, stealth 1, astrogation 1, computers 3, core worlds 3, education 4, outer rim 2, underworld 3, deception 4, perception 2, skullduggery 1, streetwise 3, vigilance 3, charm 2, negotiation 2.

Talents

Adversery 1, grit 3, toughened 1, dodge 2, sound investments 5, kill with kindness, nobody's fool, natural charmer, wheel and deal 2, plausible deniability, greased palms, natural merchant.

Abilities Quarren

Amphibious, ink spray.

Equipment

Combat knife

Disruptor pistol (balanced hilt 2)

Padded armor

Casting notes

Middle age Charles Grodin from Midnight run for voice.

Campaign background

Jabba's crafty Quarren accountant from legends.

I have souped him up quite a bit as he is the main character in my pcs first adventure where he may or may not be trying to sell Jabba's accounting information to The Empire, Black Sun or the highest bidder!

Fawning, untrustworthy, clever and Cunning, but seeing himself as socially and morally superior. He is highly skilled in his job, but woefully unprepared for the consequences of crossing a hutt!

Tessek_bg.jpg

Edited by Humantorch101