Mandalorian Season 2: Spoiler Thread

By Jegergryte, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Very nice start of the second season.

So. This happened.

And that massive pearl. Good luck fitting that into a lightsaber ...

I mean, I've only watched it once. But man am I happy about the callback to the Aftermath books, more of the Tusken Raiders' language and culture, the Krayt ******* dragon! WAAAAH!

Screenshot 2020-10-30 11.29.58.jpg

Edited by Jegergryte

That gave an excellent space western vibe

Speaking with the tusken, the dragon hunt in its lair. Reminded me of kotor

episode 2: boba tracks his armor ? Or will it be just an ยซ iโ€™m alive ยป cameo? Hoping for the 1st option

It wasn't a pearl... it was a facehugger egg

I like that idea, but that somehow the Tusken raiders' mask serves as protection against the krayt-face-hugger.

And also, the implication that krayt dragons are mostly, jawa, tusken, or womp-morphs.

And of course the massive sarlac-morph...

Screenshot 2020-10-30 11.39.13_result.jpg

Edited by Jegergryte
On 10/30/2020 at 5:37 AM, Jegergryte said:

But man am I happy about the callback to the Aftermath books

I missed that, what was it?

2 minutes ago, whafrog said:

Cobb Vanth, the marshal, appeared first in the Aftermath novels in an interlude.

4 minutes ago, whafrog said:

Cobb Vanth, the marshal, and how he obtained Fett's armor is from the Aftermath books.

EDIT: Dammit, who ever heard of a Jegergryte that fast? Must be Instant (just add water!) Jegergryte!

Edited by penpenpen
2 hours ago, penpenpen said:

EDIT: Dammit, who ever heard of a Jegergryte that fast? Must be Instant (just add water!) Jegergryte!

Indeed. That's not the best variant, but it's good, just add copious amounts of brown cheese. :ph34r:

Edited by Jegergryte

Surprised no one mentioned the episode is a spaghetti western Jaws and Tremors reference :D (almost expected to see Roy Scheider and Kevin Bacon in cameos)

16 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

Surprised no one mentioned the episode is a spaghetti western Jaws and Tremors reference :D (almost expected to see Roy Scheider and Kevin Bacon in cameos)

I certainly would be very surprised at a Roy Scheider cameo.

2 minutes ago, micheldebruyn said:

wait.. (clicking through the internet) oh. oh, crud...

4 hours ago, micheldebruyn said:

Would you, though? Between Peter Cushing and Carrie Fisher this franchise has more experience than most when it comes to post-mortem performances.

1 hour ago, penpenpen said:

Would you, though? Between Peter Cushing and Carrie Fisher this franchise has more experience than most when it comes to post-mortem performances.

They even brought back the Emperor...

8 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

They even brought back the Emperor...

Yeah, but Ian McDiarmid isn't even... ๐Ÿคซ

Wait. Not even gonna say it in the presence of 2020.

*knocks on wroshyr wood*

Forgot to ask this previously. I noticed that Mando had a sizeable chunk of Krayt meat on the back of his hover bike at the end. Thoughts? Something in Legends that makes the meat useful?

2 hours ago, Sturn said:

Forgot to ask this previously. I noticed that Mando had a sizeable chunk of Krayt meat on the back of his hover bike at the end. Thoughts? Something in Legends that makes the meat useful?

A refrigerator, a frying pan, and a stove?

Edited by Nytwyng

..ok, other then inclusion in a BBQ sandwich. ๐Ÿ˜„

How likely there's a Krayt Dragon Pearl mixed up in that slab of meat?

A very small one of course! ๐Ÿ˜‰

12 hours ago, copperbell said:

How likely there's a Krayt Dragon Pearl mixed up in that slab of meat?

A very small one of course! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Likely enough for me to warrant gory descriptions for when/if a player of mine decides to search the entire corpse looking for a small enough pearl.

Well, we know baby Yoda is a carnivore. It did try to eat Greef in the first season.

episode 2 out and oh boy!

On 11/1/2020 at 11:24 AM, Jegergryte said:

I like that idea, but that somehow the Tusken raiders' mask serves as protection against the krayt-face-hugger.

And also, the implication that krayt dragons are mostly, jawa, tusken, or womp-morphs.

And of course the massive sarlac-morph...

Screenshot 2020-10-30 11.39.13_result.jpg

Found the football!

Yah!

The Premier League can restart!