Did we do Gaarkhan right?

By Herr Style, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

My son and I had a quick skirmish and he had Gaarkhan. In his move, he did a charge for one action and attacked my Champion (it was the turn after this picture so was adjacent to all 3 figures). Then with his second action as he was wounded did another (multiple) attack (as he’s a hero, right?) against the remaining Storm Trooper and Officer. Is this right?

B08D6C8C-ADC7-4251-BDF9-516C64955C6C.jpeg

Non-heroes (everyone on skirmish) can only perform one action that contains one or more attacks per activation.

Because Charge contains performing an attack, Gaarkhan's other action cannot contain an attack. However, Enraged allows Gaarhan to get around the one attack action per activation limit, so what happened is legit. (There are a few other figures that have the Assault ability and can also attack with both actions.)

Terminology note: figures in skirmish cannot be wounded (they are healthy or have become defeated and removed from the map), they can have suffered damage. (See wounded and damage from the Rules Reference Guide or The Consolidated Imperial Assault Rules.)

http://www.iki.fi/a1bert/TheConsolidatedImperialAssaultRules.pdf

Edited by a1bert