One Fat Slug

By wweerrdd, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Where is this side mission. I was able to sleuth about and find the tile sets, but not the objectives. I purchased the Hutt Villain pack and Jabba's realm, but haven't been able to figure it out. I've also searched the forums to no avail. What am I missing?

Yes. I am currently staring at that exact card and I've placed these three cards into my 18 card agenda deck. If I draw this card, how do I know how to set up the mission. It doesn't refer me anywhere. For instance, if I had played Imperial Industry side mission shown here: https://imperial-assault.fandom.com/wiki/Means_of_Production , I could simply turn to page 20 and it would tell me how to set up the tiles and the mission objectives. I feel like every other side mission has this, except "One Fat Slug." I am obviously missing something super simple because this doesn't seem to be a commonly asked question.

Never mind. I think I threw it away. It was on the piece of paper with the skirmish.

Is it possible there is a printout of objectives and set up? Anyone have a clear picture of the thing or am I stuck purchasing another Jabba pack due to my hasty mistake?

Never mind. I found everything I needed. Thank you.

Glad to help !