MG-100s: Baby Huge Ships!

By Darth Meanie, in X-Wing Epic Play

Since the CK gives you 3 MG100 dials, I rounded out the roster last Black Friday (oi, have I been waiting that long!!??} and got me a couple more. I've played this list twice, and this time once I understood it better it was a whole lot of fun to play:

Paige Tico (58)
Trajectory Simulator (6)
Skilled Bombardier (2)
Proximity Mines (6)
Proton Bombs (5)

Finch Dallow (58)
Skilled Bombardier (2)
Conner Nets (5)
Cluster Mines (8)

Black Squadron Ace (47)
Marksmanship (1)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

Black Squadron Ace (47)
Marksmanship (1)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

Black Squadron Ace (47)
Marksmanship (1)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

Black Squadron Ace (47)
Marksmanship (1)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

Edon Kappehl (58)
Skilled Bombardier (2)
Bomblet Generator (5)

Green Squadron Expert (34)
Outmaneuver (6)
Heroic (1)
Proton Rockets (6)

Green Squadron Expert (34)
Trick Shot (4)
Heroic (1)
Proton Rockets (6)
Total: 499

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

The MG-100s really given you a great feel for a "fake huge" lumbering around with the starfighters offering support. A good example of a ship that might not show well in Standard, but shines elsewhere.

Gzypqyb.jpg

Edited by Darth Meanie

I have been lucky enough to get in a single epic game with two these bad boys right before all the lockdowns started, and they are a blast in that format. Gotta say, though - I am perplexed by your Finch and Edon builds. How did they end up working for you?

9 hours ago, Kleeg005 said:

I have been lucky enough to get in a single epic game with two these bad boys right before all the lockdowns started, and they are a blast in that format. Gotta say, though - I am perplexed by your Finch and Edon builds. How did they end up working for you?

Everybody got to bomb somebody, so at least OK I guess.

Finch took awhile to get into the fray, so I suppose I really can't say how well the build worked.

Still, I felt every ship in my list contributed. However, the list's hammer is definitely Black Squadron T-70s. Oooo, I love that ship. And again, it's interesting to see Standard players complain about xwings, and then in Epic I rock with them. 🤙

Edited by Darth Meanie