Presenting A Night at Tosche Station adventure supplement

By Kainrath, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Page 7: You never explain who "T'landa" is. Was this an oversight, or intentional? I know, but many others probably have no clue. If your intention was simply a knowledge of a "codephrase" and a fun Easter egg for those of us with wide enough knowledge to pick up on it, then nevermind.
I'd boost Erkwil's Skulduggery. He's likely to even at Easy rolls with a pool of just YG.
Page 8: The info on Verzon is covered up by his statblock.

2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Page 7: You never explain who "T'landa" is. Was this an oversight, or intentional? I know, but many others probably have no clue. If your intention was simply a knowledge of a "codephrase" and a fun Easter egg for those of us with wide enough knowledge to pick up on it, then nevermind.
I'd boost Erkwil's Skulduggery. He's likely to even at Easy rolls with a pool of just YG.

Not explaining "T'landa" was intentional, though I did go back and forth on how to handle it. In the end I decided it was a fun reference and better suited as a vague codephrase, as you said.
I gave Erkwil Skulduggery 3 and fixed the statblock mishap. Thanks for pointing them out, as always! So helpful!

Will be updated shortly

5 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

The obvious guess would be that Wizards of the Coast was intending it as a reference to t'landa Til, which is pretty reasonable, seeing how prominent Hutts are on Tatooine. It could also be that Erkwil just happened to know a being that coincidentally had the same name. After all, there are only so many combinations of letters out there.

This is great!

Thanks

Thank you so much for those adventures!

Amazing work, thank you so much.