Republic Repaint

By federalchipmunk1980, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

hi all -

so i want to repaint all my Republic ships and struggling to come up with a scheme that is different from the "norm" so im coming to you wonderful peeps for inspiration / ideas.

pics of the colour schemes you have done, ideas for others (like the idea of something out of the box as they say)

any help or ideas would be appreciated,

many thanks

I've painted all my clone ships with some sort of purple scheme, the Y-Wings keeping is base color white and the rest are gray. The only one that's distinct is the Torrents which I've attached a group pic.

uCVxtXL.jpg

2 hours ago, Pa Weasley said:

I've painted all my clone ships with some sort of purple scheme, the Y-Wings keeping is base color white and the rest are gray. The only one that's distinct is the Torrents which I've attached a group pic.

uCVxtXL.jpg

i was thinking along the lines of purple/pink etc, but i really like the purple/grey scheme you have here - i may steal these colours 🙂

I just finished painting up my Republic Squad in dark grey and blue. Here is the first ship I painted just experimenting and I was happy enough in how it turned out to use this scheme for the whole squad:

ACtC-3cwOcJxGKXuEuoxssdTiF0dUVync1lJX9y7

Thought it kind of had a black ops feel to it.

Edited by Whalers on the moon

I painted upa lighter version with a similar color scheme to the black ops torrent. I may need to make mine darker though after seeing the torrent.