IG and Advanced Sensors

By Slade, in X-Wing Rules Questions

With the new ships arriving at my FLGS I've been looking at my IG's list again. Before putting anything on the table with my friends (covid allowing) wanted to double check on this, probably asked before but I couldn't find a conformation/answer on the forum

IG-C has the ability - After you perform a boost action, you may perform an evade action.

If I use Advanced Sensors - After you reveal your dial, you may perform 1 action. If you do, you cannot perform another action during your activation. - on the IG-C to boost before maneuvering I assume I'm no longer allowed to perform the evade action?

I was also wondering on the combination of Advanced Sensors with Contraband Cybernetics - Before you activate, you may spend 1 charge . If you do, until the end of the round, you can perform actions and execute red maneuvers, even while stressed. - While the IG is stressed I assume I can still use Advanced Sensors to perform an action when I spend the charge on Contraband Cybernetics first and subsequently execute a white or blue maneuver.

Thx.

15 minutes ago, Slade said:

If I use Advanced Sensors - After you reveal your dial, you may perform 1 action. If you do, you cannot perform another action during your activation. - on the IG-C to boost before maneuvering I assume I'm no longer allowed to perform the evade action?

Correct.

16 minutes ago, Slade said:

I was also wondering on the combination of Advanced Sensors with Contraband Cybernetics - Before you activate, you may spend 1 charge . If you do, until the end of the round, you can perform actions and execute red maneuvers, even while stressed. - While the IG is stressed I assume I can still use Advanced Sensors to perform an action when I spend the charge on Contraband Cybernetics first and subsequently execute a white or blue maneuver.

Also correct.