Werewolf

By Issumar2380, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

This might sound little out of touch with star wars. But my group was wsnts to play a Halloween type game. And I was having the character who are Force-Sensitive come across an ancient Sith laboratory where the forgotten Sith Lord use Sith alchemy to create werewolves out of the planets inhabitants. The planet is a very low tech like medieval earth. But I need help stating the werewolves they encounter not sure how to do this. I know alot of people on here knows the rules in and out so just asking for help and ideas. Thanks in advance

They can have any stats you want. It really only depends on how much of a threat you want a werewolf to be. That can be anywhere from regular dudes with extra hair all the way up to 8 feet tall murder machines of teeth and claws with a heap of extra powers that your average fully trained Jedi would do poorly against.

For minimum effort, and fairly traditional Hollywood werewolves, you can just use the stats of any regular adversary and add Trandoshan claws and Wookiee rage.

Do you have the Expanded Player's Guide for Genesys? on page 25 there is a Feral Lycanthrope which should serve your purpose nicely.

but if I had to state them myself I would give them...

High brawn, high agility, low presence and willpower

Probably a scent and/or darkvision ability that allows them to ignore a setback or two for perception checks.

claws should deal decent damage, have piercing and vicious. Bite should call for a resilience check to resist lycanthropy.

Just some quick ideas:
1) Heal "Force" power that will trigger when they take damage, unless they get hit with silver weapons (or whatever replacement condition you choose, maybe a Force totem) OR just Advesary 3 or higher
2) Inflict lycanthropy if they hit someone with a melee attack and score an uncancelled triumph
3) Enhance for good old speed and jumping ability

Brawn 4 or 5 and the rest could easily be 2s

31 minutes ago, SuperWookie said:

2) Inflict lycanthropy if they hit someone with a melee attack and score an uncancelled triumph

You can't cancel Triumph. You can only cancel the Success portion of Triumph and the Failure portion of Despair. The narrative effects of Triumph and Despair cannot be cancelled, and you can have net Triumph and Despair on the same check.