Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

Considering that Square Enix's European Twitter account finally leaked Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded for the Nintendo DS, this is a topic for that discussion. Considering E3 is up and coming, and I assume Re: Coded will be there in some way, shape, or form, this thread is to discuss it. Please, do not post any spoilers u might know about the game from Japan.

NO SPOILERS!!! NO SPOILERS!!! NO SPOILERS!!!

Discuss only what Square Enix themselves release please. :D

I'm not one to give into rumors.....brb

OK I'm back from jumping up and down running around like a lunatic in anticipation of Coded.

What is there to not tell? They haven't announced anything other that it's on DS so the only thing that'll change will be the graphics update (duh) and minor control changes. Other than that it'll be the exact same game.

Sora's Heartless had better get decent animations this time.

There has so far been one picture from a cutscene and the graphics from that photo look like 358/2 Days very elaborate, nicely done cutscenes. I'm not sure whether the game will get a boost in graphis though...considering the game is done is sprites like the original CoM for GBA. However, the cutscenes will be redone alone with the buttons.

It's going to be like Re: CoM, there will be a graphical overhaul and the possibility of new gameplay.

They're showcasing it at E3 since it's important to their Western market. They wouldn't just be porting it if they weren't gonna overhaul it.

Yeah...well...it's suppose to make an "impact," and I don't think Re:Coded is going to make a HUGE impact unless it will lead to or basically confirm another game. Personally, I like the idea of the game, but for people I've talked to in school, they don't seem to care much about the game and they are average fans. So if it wants to make an impact among the entire gaming community, which is mostly average fans, it has to have something special about it. Does anyone know the day of Square Enix's conference at E3?

Old topic for an not so new game but finally I was able to get a copy of Re:coded...

I'm so into this that I have to play every game of the series except "Birth by sleep" because I don't want to buy a PSP just for this game.