Miskatonic archaeology funding

By gazzagames, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Quick question on this card.... if you are dealt one damage and one Horror from the same source can you allocate both to a miskatonic ally?

The card text seems a little ambiguous and I don’t want to misread it in my favour now do I??!! 🤨 🤨 🤣 🤣

thanks!

I would assume you have to choose either damage or horror to allocate to an asset. However, I don’t see why you couldn’t put the damage on one asset and the horror on another.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t to a miskatonic asset imply you can only do 1 damage to any rather than if you could apply to each it would say so? Also correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t this damage mean both physical and mental?

1 hour ago, gazzagames said:

Quick question on this card.... if you are dealt one damage and one Horror from the same source can you allocate both to a miskatonic ally?

If you are dealt one damage and one horror from the same source then you can put either the damage or the horror on a Miskatonic asset but not both.

Note that if you have more than one Miskatonic asset you are still limited to assigning a maximum of one damage or one horror between all of them.

I hope that helps!

On 9/26/2020 at 11:29 AM, Assussanni said:

If you are dealt one damage and one horror from the same source then you can put either the damage or the horror on a Miskatonic asset but not both.

Note that if you have more than one Miskatonic asset you are still limited to assigning a maximum of one damage or one horror between all of them.

I hope that helps!

That's my interpretation too.

hi all!

thanks for the responses!!

Yes that is how I am playing it.... so Mr Rook is in for a rough ride!! 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 🤣