Here we go again...

By KCDodger, in X-Wing Off-Topic

C'mon 'ol girl don't let me down...

RjB5CuA.gif

Oh Gods that's a lot of misinformation and haters but that's nothing new is it.

2FYHf4m.gif

9gdDOqV.gif

Eh it was a sinking ship anyway. What a junker.

poaLMwS.gif

OH CAN A GIRL GET A BREAK!?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was a nice vacation. World's still a rough place and things are on the teetering point, yikes it's a hard knock life.

To those who said goodbye well, thank you. You're great people. To those who did what they always do, I expected nothing less.

To everyone else, hello. Dunno' if I'll really be active, but there's some cool stuff happening these days. What with Squadrons, new Mandalorian season finally coming out, a subwave of sorts that still doesn't have my BTA-NR2 Y-Wing sodding about like COME ON - you know it's been almost a year since The Rise of Skywalker and we still don't have any idea what the Resistance B-Wing was called? Yikes what a waste. C'mon Lucasfilm/Disney.

My life's improved and things are ever changing. At this point I know who and who isn't worth engaging but lemme' tell ya' I've seen a heap of misinformation running around and I'll never love that.

Anyway, just saying I'm bumming around a while. I was playing Fly Casual and I'd noticed things have CHANGED in terms of points and what's legal, like, yikes! Someone wanna' let a former Resistance player know what's up?

Some of y'all called me Gold Leader. But you know what they say about Y-Wings. Or at least what I say.

You can't take 'em down forever.

Edited by KCDodger