Next Store OP kits????

By drail14me, in Organized Play

Anyone hearing when the next Store OP kit will be available for Legion? I know FFG released the OP Play news article saying "Local store level Organized Play will be able to start up again starting September 1st with stores and TOs able to use any kits they have already received. More OP kits for our game lines will start reaching stores in November"

Wondering if a Legion OP kit will be one that comes in November?

I wish our store would do something. We got stuff from the very first ever kit (Rebel Trooper and Stormtrooper cards) and they've just sat on everything else even though it's sitting up there to be used.

I imagine, everything is delayed or undecided and then we'll have 2 closer together kits next year.

No clue. I've seen pictures of the 2020 kit floating around, with promo cards and such with Phase IIs, B2s, Sabers, AATs, and even GCW corps units, but I've not seen it in the wild nor any articles on it. Considering the lack of Phase IIs and B2s in the wild, those cards would be a godsend.

4 minutes ago, Alpha17 said:

No clue. I've seen pictures of the 2020 kit floating around, with promo cards and such with Phase IIs, B2s, Sabers, AATs, and even GCW corps units, but I've not seen it in the wild nor any articles on it. Considering the lack of Phase IIs and B2s in the wild, those cards would be a godsend.

Yeah, between 1 Box of Phase II and now the ARC, I've made 3 full units of Phase II using the core set. Having the extra cards would be nice,

the only thing I don't have enough of is the mortar launcher (I have a hard time wanting to use the z6, but the cumbersome is crap usually too.)

10 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

Yeah, between 1 Box of Phase II and now the ARC, I've made 3 full units of Phase II using the core set. Having the extra cards would be nice,

the only thing I don't have enough of is the mortar launcher (I have a hard time wanting to use the z6, but the cumbersome is crap usually too.)

I did the same, took 3 boxes of Phase IIs, made 5 units with help of Phase Is and Phase I trooper upgrades. Be nice to have cards to go along with them.

The mortar isn't worth using. It's probably one of the worst heavy weapons in the game right now, with a blah dice pool, terrible keywords and price. I tried to use it when I started replaying Legion in person this summer (because I absolutely despise the Z-6, and long for the day of the P2 DC-15), and it got dumped very hard.