Official Solo Play

By Supertoe, in Sid Meier's Civilization: A New Dawn

Hopefully this gets an update when Terra Incognita releases to take the new components/mechanics into account.

4 hours ago, nofixedabode said:

Hopefully this gets an update when Terra Incognita releases to take the new components/mechanics into account.

Are we sure it doesn’t already? He specifically says he’s the guy that designed TI and that inspired him to do this.

This is cool but can we please get a card PDF that is formatted for printing? Like a page of card fronts and a page of card backs so they can be printed back to back?

There's no card for the new focus action, and no mention of armies or districts, so it's not currently set up for the expansion.

No, it is not set up for the expansion. That said, I'm sure it's not out of the question that there may be one in the future, I guess it depends on what they want to do with the line.

It is pretty logical: the moment I read there is a solo system for this game, I ordered it at my local shop. I will get it next wednesday :) I hope it is good :)

I played it solo 3 times in ONE day ...

WoW. Fantastic solo design. I have dozens of solo games but this one sits in my top 10 overall.

Loving it.