Need help with campaign plan and scaling

By jhight, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Hello, everyone! I'm putting together a basic campaign plan for my group in the AoR world. I will give a basic outline below and then give my questions.

1. Beginner book with some slight additions beforehand in Iziz to introduce the characters and their journey through the jungler

2. Operation Shadowpoint, but Moff Dardano is the Big Bad Guy for the campaign, so a lieutenant with his stats will be used in his stead.

3. Dead in the Water, but with everything essentially taking place on Onderon.

4. Traitor in their base, detective based where PCs try to find out who has been causing mishaps and killing off base workers. Turns out to be a Bounty Hunter sent by Moff Dardano.

5. Blood Moon Hunt on Dxun with a voyage into a sith sarcophagus. PCs will confront their fears and eventually face off against some Sith ghosts I found in a F&D book. This will grant them access to the Valley of Ancients on Onderon, which has a secret entrance to Jyrenne.

6. Assault on Jyrenne Base, Admiral Corlen has been helping them all along, gets killed by Moff, and PCs have to hold off the Moff until the bombing can occur that will free Onderon from galactic rule.

I feel confident up to 3 as it is pretty clearly laid out in different resources. However, my issue comes with 4 and 6. Are there were any resources to help with scaling of NPCs for these types of battles or if there were any books that had mechanics that could make it more interesting?

For instance, I feel like the more they actions they succeed at Jyrenne Base would give them more time to safely escape, but if they fail, it might quickly turn into a suicide mission where they have to stay until the bombing in order to preserve the Rebel fleet. However, I don't know of a way to make this work and was hoping you all knew of some resources to look at.

Also, I am having a hard time finding out how to scale enemies. I know I can add characteristics, skills, or some talents, but I don't know if that will make a nemesis into a GOD or will I build everything up only to have him be a joke. Should they have a group of elite Stormtroopers or will two bodyguards be enough? Are there any guides that could point me in the right direction with scaling and equipping enemies?

Thanks for any help! I hope to have this fleshed out enough that I can share with everyone once it is done!