squad builder missing Guns for Hire components

By TexasTheiss, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Why does squad builder not include all the Guns for hire components, specifically the VakSai title card for the kihraxz ? Kihraxzes are some of my favorite ships I have like 6 of them in my fleet, the VakSai title card was a well needed boost for them, but its not in the squad builder app ?

Thanks

That title does not exist in X-Wing 2nd Edition, which is the version that the Squad Builder supports.

thanks for the response, is there any plans to add it in ? it was a really good expansion and is well liked among us Scum flyers

2 hours ago, TexasTheiss said:

thanks for the response, is there any plans to add it in ? it was a really good expansion and is well liked among us Scum flyers

1.0 was completely discontinued for 2.0, we have no idea what may or may not be (re)printed

Thanks for the response, well if anyone ever asks for 2.0 addition suggestions please remember us poor scum flyers and the hired guns expansion. Talonbane Cobra will fly again :)

On 9/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, TexasTheiss said:

Talonbane Cobra will fly again :)

Talonbane Cobra is flying happily in 2.0 and doesn’t need as much help. The overall changes they made in 2.0 make “fix” packs like Guns for Hire no longer necessary for the most part.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:18 PM, TexasTheiss said:

Thanks for the response, well if anyone ever asks for 2.0 addition suggestions please remember us poor scum flyers and the hired guns expansion. Talonbane Cobra will fly again :)

The 2.0 Kihraxz Fighter essentially has the Vaksai built in. In 2.0 it can take 2 illicits and 2 modifications naturally. 2.0 has endeavored to make fix cards like Vaksai less prevalent by being able to modify slots and points digitally. It is a great upgrade from 1.0.