Availability of Inferno Squad and Clan Wren

By Mesrob, in Star Wars: Legion

My store got everything from this wave that they ordered (12 of each) except staps. They only got 8 of those.

Edited by NeverTellMeTheOdds
35 minutes ago, NeverTellMeTheOdds said:

My store got everything from this wave that they ordered (12 of each) except stamps. They only got 8 of those.

I'm assuming stamps is autocorrected STAPs. Which my phone tried to autocorrect to straps.

So it looks like the STAP riders are going to be the problem child this time around. Man, poor Clone Wars players always have a problem with new releases. I can hear the scalpers coming through the door . . . .

@Mesrob I'm not saying it's right, but it's pretty normal for new releases especially for Asmodee distributed miniatures games.

For instance, GW sometimes has the same sort of issues. I have yet to see a box of plastic sisters in my FLGS, and they are constantly going almost instantly out of stock on the website.

Edit: More on top, my FLGS notified people that their Asmodee shipment was late (shipping company fault), but should arrive in the afternoon tomorrow.

Edited by Caimheul1313

Have had Clan Wren and Inferno Squad for about 2 weeks now.

14 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

@Mesrob I'm not saying it's right, but it's pretty normal for new releases especially for Asmodee distributed miniatures games.

For instance, GW sometimes has the same sort of issues. I have yet to see a box of plastic sisters in my FLGS, and they are constantly going almost instantly out of stock on the website.

Edit: More on top, my FLGS notified people that their Asmodee shipment was late (shipping company fault), but should arrive in the afternoon tomorrow.

@Caimheul1313 I got the same message from my FLGS. Your store wouldn't be Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn, VA by any chance?

25 minutes ago, Mesrob said:

@Caimheul1313 I got the same message from my FLGS. Your store wouldn't be Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn, VA by any chance?

We'll, saves me from reporting the stocks there now since you can handle it. 😛

Edited by Caimheul1313
1 hour ago, Caimheul1313 said:

We'll, saves me from reporting the stocks there now since you can handle it. 😛

What a small world!!!!

My local store had plenty of all of the new items in stock, enough so that I didn't feel like a **** buying 2 Inferno and 2 Wren boxes.

My store got the full order in of 8 of each item.

My store got all 4 on time (Staps, AT RT, Inferno and Clan Ren). I was able to get what I wanted with no problems, but they were already running low on stock on a few of them.

I checked 3 stores in my area (Dayton, OH). Two of them didn't get any (though one of them has gotten several things late in the past) and the third had at least a dozen boxes of each on the shelf late yesterday.

Montags Games in Pearland Tx got all their Preorders and actually had some left over. They also still have BXs on the shelf.

Just another check-in, but my Inferno and Walker are both set for delivery on Monday, so all's good so far.

Neither of my local stores got anything new by end of day Friday. Looks like their shipments were either delayed, or they just didn't get one this week.

The uk is pretty much selling out of the stock now, for all 4 released units, tried looking for a second box of clan wren yesterday so I'm not that annoyed I couldn't find one

Update: Both my AT-RT and my Inferno Squad have arrived and are in good condition!

401 Games in Toronto only got ARCs. Unless they've gotten other stuff and messed up my pre-orders yet again... Their site says certain things - like BXs - are "sold out" as opposed to "pre-order". I called them but they told me it was because they hadn't received all of the products. So I'm inclined to believe them but you never know.