Best finishing attack!

By Shahanouk, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

My boyfriend and I have just finished a 800 pts game tonight.... He tabled me whit his glad I because of Romodi ans a concentrated fire! What are your best final shots? ;D

finishing blow 2020.jpg

IMG_20200605_225735.thumb.jpg.37a39db80d56f9277d2d6cc8b1634b27.jpg
This is the end of round five. The scenario is doomed station, so all obstacles are moved towards the Gravity Rift, obstructing any shots between the Gozanti and Concord. Both larges are hurting a bit; the ISD from long-range fire from the Hawk while at speed zero, and the Hawk from using too long to kill Demo. The ISD activates first, killing the closest flotilla and reducing Concord to 2 hull before slipping to the port side of the Starhawk. When the Hawk activates, it manages to leave the ISD at 1 hull! But no matter. It will be killed by the squads in the next activation. With Lando on the table with a ready token and 6 hull, it's literally no chance it survives when he activates.

Do I increase from speed 0? It feels like I should, right? Staying at speed zero right next to an ISD - even one which will be dead soon - just rubs me the wrong way. Speed 0 is not a good brawling speed, right?

Of course I increase to speed 1.

Leaving the Gozanti with an unobstructed double arc.

He activates his flotilla, and promptly destroys Concord with it. WITH HIS FLOTILLA!

Oh, MY best final shot? I don't know. This is the one I remember.

Edited by Indecisive Mogwai
Because I'm still angry

Starhawks do seem to have trouble with Gozantis. I have finished one off with a 3 red dice attack from a Romodi-run Gozanti.