Republic AT-RT Assembly instructions

By 5particus, in Painting

not quite a painting question but does anyone know where to go to find the assembly instructions? the paperwork in the box just says to go to the website to find them but i cannot see them anywhere

Once place is here:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-legion/

Under Rules, go to Learn to Play and scroll down to page 5 of the PDF. This is the booklet that comes with the Starter/Core Set Box, and it's got assembly instructions for all the miniatures that came in it.

Oh... I was thinking the Rebel AT-RT. Not sure if assembly is the same.

1 hour ago, oreet said:

Oh... I was thinking the Rebel AT-RT. Not sure if assembly is the same.

It's not, the new AT-RT is multi-part plastic on sprues.

1 minute ago, Caimheul1313 said:

It's not, the new AT-RT is multi-part plastic on sprues.

I didn't realize those were out yet. Did they just come out today?

1 minute ago, oreet said:

I didn't realize those were out yet. Did they just come out today?

If I recall correctly, the official release is next week. Not every seller abides by the official release date though for various reasons.

5 minutes ago, Caimheul1313 said:

If I recall correctly, the official release is next week. Not every seller abides by the official release date though for various reasons.

Thanks. That means most likely my local game shop will have them next Friday. Does this release group also include the STAP Riders?

2 minutes ago, oreet said:

Thanks. That means most likely my local game shop will have them next Friday. Does this release group also include the STAP Riders?

If I recall correctly, it's one of the bigger releases, so STAP, AT-RT, Inferno, and Clan Wren.

My wallet is going to cry next week then...