Luke Skywalker and General Grievous

By ForceSensitive, in Painting

It's not the best photography, sorry. These minis were gifted to me from a buddies extras. So I finally finished them in the corona-verse. Luke was pretty straightforward. Grievous I did modify to be in what I thought was a more memorable pose of hacking and wheezing since the cloak and the rest of the model seemed like they would support that posture of being scary but still a bit guarded. I do like how he turned out in that regard pose wise. I did orange for his sabre as a subtle nod to KotOR games and other sources. And to keep a consistent visual language of warm colored bad guy sabres were he to ever be next to a Dooku or Ventress, but still look apart from a Sith red. Especially against the blue base.

tOReMy5.jpg

Luke was free style painted with some contrasts as a base for traditional methods. I had wanted to kinda follow Sorastro for the Grievous but the FLGS was out of most of the colors in his guide so I kinda modeled after his guide with improv and the same theory I used on Luke. I don't play and don't really intend to so they're going to be shelf candy. Cheers!

Edited by ForceSensitive

hey i wanted you to know that sent you some love in my new video feature started i think you did great job

Wow man, that's so awesome! Thanks and keep up the channel! I think it's a great concept you got there.

I think I'm blushing lol. 😂 I'm gonna have to be on good forum behavior from now on or get it in trouble as 'that guy' on your channel! hehehe 😜