Return to Night of the Zealot and Dunwich overlap

By krechevskoy, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

I recently purchased the "return to Dunwich Legacy". It appears there is some overlap with the "return to Night of the Zealot" dividers.

For those that have both the "Return to" box storage or Zealot an Dunwich, did you all combine them all into one box, or keep them separate? As they are similar stories and to prevent searching it looks like combining may be the better option, but wanted to see if anyone had a suggestion based upon game play.

I do prefer to keep the story/location cards separated by chapter, regardless of the divider symbol. I store the agendas and the easy/hard token listing in plastic trading card storage boxes to make them look like "book chapters" while stored.

Just asking as I go through re-sorting all the cards.

Thanks!!

There is overlap the same way there is over lap with the original versions of each. Core set cards will always be needed in future campaigns.

What I do is keep core set in the RtNotZ box and if I play a Dunwich campaign, before it starts, I move the relevant cards to that box. That way everything I need is in the Dunwich box. After the campaign ends, I move them back.

Edited by Magnito
1 hour ago, Magnito said:

There is overlap the same way there is over lap with the original versions of each. Core set cards will always be needed in future campaigns.

What I do is keep core set in the RtNotZ box and if I play a Dunwich campaign, before it starts, I move the relevant cards to that box. That way everything I need is in the Dunwich box. After the campaign ends, I move them back.

I did something similar to this, although I just kept my extra cards from my second core set and used the encounter sets from those for the Return to Dunwich/Carcosa boxes. If for whatever reason I ever get additional copies of the core set, I'll probably do the same. It'd be nice having each campaign ready to go at any time, so I'd only ever need to pull out two boxes. One for my player cards, and one for the campaign we're playing.