Zura's Workshop Youtube Content

By Zura, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Hello everyone! I decided to go somewhere new with my channel and started making Marvel:Champions LCG videos. I'm hoping you'll enjoy the format and if you have any video ideas, i'll be keen to listen. You can look forward to more stuff in the future, for now, i have a single video for you, featuring tips on how to make beating all the core set villains a piece of cake. Enjoy!

Hey, I quite liked the video and have already ensured it was shared amongst the global discord also. Welcome to the game and thanks for the solid content! :)

Is the presumption solo? (which is easier against some of the villains)

Solid videos, really good tips. Although you should point out Under Surveillance is always strong but not as strong in multi-player against Ultron Expert. Counterintelligence is the stronger play in multi-player because of the interaction with Stage 2B which you will hit in multi-player.

Of course the easiest way to beat Ultron Expert according to most videos I have watched is to simply miss villain triggers, talk and forget to put drones out, skip the 2B trigger, just play on the B side of the stages and forget to put minions out each time the stages advance, forget that you have to exhaust to remove under attack module villain upgrades, fail to realize that concussive blow on an ally chump block makes the attack undefended, forget that drone upgrades applies to the guard drones as well, or just forget the "when defeated" triggers, discard upgraded drones in alter ego mode.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:34 PM, IceHot42 said:

Is the presumption solo? (which is easier against some of the villains)

Hi! Actually, the presumption is 2-player, as it's the most common mode as far as i'm concerned, but majority of the tips work in the other pairings too.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, IceHot42 said:

Solid videos, really good tips. Although you should point out Under Surveillance is always strong but not as strong in multi-player against Ultron Expert. Counterintelligence is the stronger play in multi-player because of the interaction with Stage 2B which you will hit in multi-player.

Of course the easiest way to beat Ultron Expert according to most videos I have watched is to simply miss villain triggers, talk and forget to put drones out, skip the 2B trigger, just play on the B side of the stages and forget to put minions out each time the stages advance, forget that you have to exhaust to remove under attack module villain upgrades, fail to realize that concussive blow on an ally chump block makes the attack undefended, forget that drone upgrades applies to the guard drones as well, or just forget the "when defeated" triggers, discard upgraded drones in alter ego mode.

I found under surveillance incredibly useful even in 3-player, as it just makes the control easier, counterintelligence actually goes great with this plan. Thank you for your feedback!

Also, i'm back with another video - no tips this time, although i'm totally preparing for the part 2. For now, i've jumped on the Red Skull bandwagon and started out with a review:

Edited by Zura

I’m back with the tips videos to help you beat all the villains regardless of the difficulty! This time, it’s cycle I villains (goblin, norman and the crew). Sorry for the break, i hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for the incredible feedback on the previous episode, this inspired me to do the part 2!