Rebel fleet officer duty rewards.

By ajax228, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

so i made a Rebel officer he is in all intents and purposes and untrusted collaborator despite being classed as midshipman who "commands" a hammerhead corvette. Eventually i want him to get a fleet and a MC-75, im going to ask my GM if we can find the wreck of the Profundity and repair it. but i was wondering what are some duty rewards i should look at getting for building the fleet up?

Technically, when increasing in Contribution Rank, the group can select a ship with a rarity of no greater than Contribution Rank +3.

But you could discuss the option of getting a small number of Minion crew as underlings.

Overall, I guess it depends upon the group and GM.

the group i play with does it as you get something for yourself

Ah. Yeah, you really need full party buy in to make building a fleet work.

After all, if none of the other players are interested in fleet actions, they're going to be frustrated if that's all you're interested in.

The whole group (GM included) need to have a Session Zero to discuss everyone's expectations for the campaign.

lol the whole campagin has went off the rails they turned it from edge to force and destiny to age then to force and destiny again but they are so deep into the rebellion its not funny.

i may have forgot to mention these are public games for legends of the galaxy.

A midshipman is the entry-level for naval officers, basically their bootcamp rank.

How in the heck is that character commanding a starship for a resource-starved rebellion?

for legends of the galaxy you can start with a signature item so while he is a midshipman he has a hammerhead corvette. yeah i only have him a midshipman since he is technically a untrusted collaborator as per age's rebellion ranks.

in legends of the galaxy the signature item is like your a smuggler so you can start with a ship or a jedi and a lightsaber at character creation since these are meant to be like public games.