Hoth table

By Funny Defcon, in Terrain Building

Snow drifts and rocks were made from XPS foam. AT-AT, trenches, transport, and turrets printed from Thingiverse.

Hope the Empire wins the battle.

Any other suggestions to add to the table? A downed Snow Speed would be nice.

Funny Defcon

20200829_212030.jpg

Edited by Funny Defcon
space for other post containing images

Downed speeder could be added, as well as some random scatter terrain (craters, boxes of supplies/equipment dropped by fleeing terroris.... I mean, Rebels, etc) You might also want to have a higher cliff behind the trenches, so that if a sniper team deploys on top of the AT-AT, they aren't in god-mode the entire time, with little to no LOS blockers or competing terrain.

Glorious!!!

Pretty awesome table, congrats!

Here are some pictures of a downed snowspeeder I made using an old toy I had. It's the Snowspeeder from the Micromachines Action Fleet series. The scale is very similar to the Legion one:

cEWUPa5.jpg
vNsApin.jpg

I've seen a downed Snowspeeder .stl download on Thingiverse, so that may be a nice way to get one since you're already 3d printing stuff.

On 8/31/2020 at 12:00 AM, Alpha17 said:

Downed speeder could be added, as well as some random scatter terrain (craters, boxes of supplies/equipment dropped by fleeing terroris.... I mean, Rebels, etc) You might also want to have a higher cliff behind the trenches, so that if a sniper team deploys on top of the AT-AT, they aren't in god-mode the entire time, with little to no LOS blockers or competing terrain.

hi this so cool need more ideas ?????

Love to hear them. I have more scatter and a downed snow speeder...just have to paint them up.

FD