Favourite Nemesis so far?

By Humantorch101, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

From what's been released so far, what is your favourite Nemesis set and why?

Taskmaster, by far! Best villain out of all of them, for sure! Plus his ability (and boost ability even more so) is just so debilitating, I love it! šŸ˜‚

I've actually only had one game where he came out, do to Black Widow's grappling hook, and it was only for one round. Literally, the next thing I did was uppercut Green Goblin in the face. šŸ˜‚

I'm contemplating adding his cards already in a game, just because I want to fight him!

Edited by Venompuppy

Abomination. I hate his guts so much! That must mean he's doing something right. It's not so much him, it's that his whole kit are 3 boosts. I've never dreaded Shadows of the Past so much...

I was really looking forward to Baron Mordo, but he never survives the turn after he comes out.

11 hours ago, HirumaShigure said:

Abomination. I hate his guts so much! That must mean he's doing something right. It's not so much him, it's that his whole kit are 3 boosts. I've never dreaded Shadows of the Past so much...

I was really looking forward to Baron Mordo, but he never survives the turn after he comes out.

That's most of the Nemesis' in the game. I wipe them out as soon as possible.

Iā€™m not a bird! - Thomas Edison, bird.