DX-9 Stormtrooper Transport

By Marcus Starkiller, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

dx_9_stormtrooper_transport_by_marcussta

destroyed_dx_9_stormtrooper_transport_by

Such a classic design from the old fligh sims! I printed a pair on my Ender 3 and really enjoy them. Great work.

9 hours ago, Tervlon said:

Such a classic design from the old fligh sims! I printed a pair on my Ender 3 and really enjoy them. Great work.

Do you have pictures of them?

Cool model. I have scratch build it once.

Very cool blast from the past. I had an idea for ships like his and the first Order Higgins boat and how to bring them into the game. How about they as troop Carrier are not that powerfull, but they have a range 1 area around them where they can boost your aces/ each other? So if you opt to have a lot of transport ala af ome invasion the med list, you only have points left for one Ace, but he benefits great from flying to range bonus to range bonus, having the grunts pop around him/her.

On 8/29/2020 at 9:22 AM, Marcus Starkiller said:

Do you have pictures of them?

I went pretty basic with the paint job. The blue is basically the same as you find on the Imperial fighters and I vastly prefer it to classic grey.

gRCia4K.jpg

I've done quite a few custom ships from the old flight sims:
hMK4U4t.jpg

Edited by Tervlon
5 minutes ago, Tervlon said:

I went pretty basic with the paint job. The blue is basically the same as you find on the Imperial fighters and I vastly prefer it to classic grey.

gRCia4K.jpg

I've done quite a few custom ships from the old flight sims:
hMK4U4t.jpg

Very nice.