Centipede Clan - Under New Management

By Asako Michi, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

Celestial Realms has revealed that the Centipede Clan has a different champion from the old lore. Moshi Chiasa "was chosen as clan champion due to her extremely strong bond with Amaterasu....However, Chiasa is young and inexperienced and often feels overwhelmed with the pressure of being clan daimyo, she is staunchly idealistic and hopeful, but she has little real political experience."

Hopefully despite her inexperience, her strong bond with Amaterasu (she's basically described as a favorite daughter of the Sun) and her idealism are enough to keep her steered well away from smelly pirates and bad marriage choices...

1 hour ago, Kaito Kikaze said:

Celestial Realms has revealed that the Centipede Clan has a different champion from the old lore. Moshi Chiasa "was chosen as clan champion due to her extremely strong bond with Amaterasu....However, Chiasa is young and inexperienced and often feels overwhelmed with the pressure of being clan daimyo, she is staunchly idealistic and hopeful, but she has little real political experience."

Hopefully despite her inexperience, her strong bond with Amaterasu (she's basically described as a favorite daughter of the Sun) and her idealism are enough to keep her steered well away from smelly pirates and bad marriage choices...

I'll update my census with that at least, since the book is not accessible to me currently.

Edited by Tonbo Karasu