Scum squad not totaled correctly when shared

By Spinland, in X-Wing Squad Builder

It shows an even 200 in the builder, but when shared it mis-counts the StarVipers by one point each.

BTL-A4 Y-wing - •Kavil - 50
•Kavil - Callous Corsair (43)
Elusive (3)
Dorsal Turret (2)
Contraband Cybernetics (2)

Fang Fighter - Skull Squadron Pilot - 50
Skull Squadron Pilot - (47)
Fearless (3)

StarViper -class Attack Platform - Black Sun Assassin - 49
Black Sun Assassin - (48)
Crack Shot (2)

StarViper -class Attack Platform - Black Sun Assassin - 49
Black Sun Assassin - (48)
Crack Shot (2)

Total: 198/200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

Use literally anything but the official builder. No other way to put it, it's basically non-functional at the moment while they work on a better one. I would recommend Launch Bay Next on mobile or Yet Another Squad Builder on the web.

Thanks for the insight. I tried YASB but the login does not work for me (after I try to use my Google credentials it just takes me back to the main screen, not logged in) so I'm presuming that's why I also cannot save lists there. Maybe I'll look at Launch Bay Next, hadn't heard of it before.

6 hours ago, Spinland said:

Thanks for the insight. I tried YASB but the login does not work for me (after I try to use my Google credentials it just takes me back to the main screen, not logged in) so I'm presuming that's why I also cannot save lists there. Maybe I'll look at Launch Bay Next, hadn't heard of it before.

It may be working... all “login” does is allow you to save a squad.

9 hours ago, Spinland said:

You still should be able to use YASB2 even if you don't log in. I don't save lists there, but use it without logging in to generate them and print hard copy.

What browser are you using? I used to use Explorer, but lately have been using Google Chrome with no problems.

6 hours ago, underling said:

You still should be able to use YASB2 even if you don't log in. I don't save lists there, but use it without logging in to generate them and print hard copy.

What browser are you using? I used to use Explorer, but lately have been using Google Chrome with no problems.

Yeah, tried and I see what you mean. I use Safari for MacOS but just tried Chrome and that worked. Thanks fo the tip!