ION Radio Episode 20: Bel Iblis vs Screed

By Fraggle_Rock, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

This week, Ken takes the Starhawk and Garm Bel Iblis out for a spin. John pulls out a "death by a thousand cuts" Imperial MSU list with Raiders and Admiral Screed.

Join us for Episode 20 for Star Wars Armada!

I just found your youtube channel the other day by chance. Been powering through your RITR campaign. Great stuff! Really hope to see more scenario based battle reports when you are done with the RITR. Also looking forward to checking out your Battletech games.

13 hours ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

I just found your youtube channel the other day by chance. Been powering through your RITR campaign. Great stuff! Really hope to see more scenario based battle reports when you are done with the RITR. Also looking forward to checking out your Battletech games.

Thanks, @BlueSquadronPilot . We appreciate the support and are both glad you are enjoying our content. More BattleTech is on its way (I think we will have 6 episodes after today's release), and we will be starting our second "Rebellion in the Rim" Armada campaign within the next week. John and I are swapping sides and adding some "house rules" that will be discussed in our intro video.

We have been playing with a concept for a "narrative approach" to a series of battles - kind of a "mini campaign" if you will. It is important for us to make sure it is done right and stay interesting to watch at the same time.

Thank you again for your support.

Hello,

I have been really enjoying your videos (as it has been my only source of armada in the last months

Thank you, DerRitter. We are both glad that you are enjoying our videos. We have some new episodes in post-production and will be releasing more Armada starting next Friday (11th).

Is there something in particular you like most about our presentation? We like to get feedback to help us improve our content.

I really like the edition (cutting the thinking and planning part). Although sometimes the camera is too close and some of the context is missing.

Thank you for the feedback. We have been looking at changing some of our camera angles for a while. I think we changed some of this during our upcoming campaign series. Either way, let us know if it works or how we can tell the visual story better.

Best,

Ken