AOD quest: The thing in the pit

By Gatsuh, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

So without ruining the rest of the quest as i'm the player this time and not the OL. There is a blue rune locked door that the OL cannot figure out how it will get opened(the killing of specific mobs or any of the event markers are not showing according to him in the OL manual). Anyone have any idea how to get this door open without spoiling the rest of the quest?

Thanks in advance!

Gatsuh said:

So without ruining the rest of the quest as i'm the player this time and not the OL. There is a blue rune locked door that the OL cannot figure out how it will get opened(the killing of specific mobs or any of the event markers are not showing according to him in the OL manual). Anyone have any idea how to get this door open without spoiling the rest of the quest?

Thanks in advance!

I can't access it right now, but did you check the FAQ for a correction?

there is no FAQ information on Altar of Despair quest corrections. at least not in v1-3

The blue runekey is given to the heroes on a specific condition. Since you didn´t want to get spoiled, tell your OL to have another look at the quest guide, it´s there.

Parathion said:

The blue runekey is given to the heroes on a specific condition. Since you didn´t want to get spoiled, tell your OL to have another look at the quest guide, it´s there.

Yeah i figured he was just being dumb. I'll tell him thanks!

Tell him to look at the top of the rightmost column of his instruction page.