Epic rebel vs empire

By "Quickdraw", in X-Wing Battle Reports

Hi, I've been playing some 300 points match against an empire player, he comes with a wing (vader wing leader) with 3 tie fighters, a punisher with torps(redline), and a defender(rexler). While my list is a big han, dash, and a 3rd ship that changes(x wing, sheathipede, a wing jake farrel) and I can't win, I would like to hear some in game recommendations, but I also accept list recommendations without changing the 3 ship diagram. Becase every time he gets me with a lot of dice and he usually gets my big ships first and the 3rd ship can't do much of course. The first match was more even and he won just with vader, but the last two times I could only get 2 tie fighters.

Thanks

Bring a CR-90

See how he likes that

If he flies a wing, as in Ties are close together, A-Wings with Cluster Missiles and Concussion Missiles. Like four in a wing with two of each. Pop the Clusters first, then pop the Concussions. Luke, Wedge, Thane. Also... Han in Falcon is cool, but I cannot state enough, how awesome Leia is. She drops to I5 but **** does she hurt, with Lock you have always double mods. Could use Lando, but he is a bit predictable in how he flies. If you have it, can swap Fat Han for Thicc Leia or Phat Dash.