Any new campaign for the app ? -ever-

By Franfran35, in Legends of the Alliance

Hi !

Legend of the alliance is wonderfull, the only big problem is that they is only 3 short campaigns.

Is there any hope that FFG US will ever :

1/ create new campaigns ?

2/ implement the "paper" campaign sell with the 7 boxes in the app ?

3/ make a "Fan creator campaign" ?

(pls ffg, reply yes-yes-yes)

The whole world is waiting for FFG US to make a move !

:)

Yeah, the best one there would be 3/ "Fan Creator Campaign", or whatever. Something that the community could use to create and share campaigns, new deployment cards etc. There would be so much new material. I doubt it though.

It's a real shame no one capitalized on so many people gaming alone at home to create another campaign. That or just release the tools so that we all can.

23 minutes ago, player678037 said:

It's a real shame no one capitalized on so many people gaming alone at home to create another campaign. That or just release the tools so that we all can.

I've been firing up the LotA App every week for months now in the hopes that there would be new content. Alas ...

If any FFG rep is reading this, I would pay money for new App campaigns. Or else just got and buy any physical product associated with the app. Currently I have Return to Hoth and Jabba’s Realm for that reason. Do you guys want more money?? Because we have that.

Ya a big sad face to FFG about all this. We don't know what is going on in the background business wise with IP an all that but having more app content and having the ability to play out the booklet campaigns solo/coop via app would be awesome.

Definitely agree. Though of course I'd like to not pay extra for the campaigns, it would definitely speed up my purchasing of product.

Edited by Hobbyist

+1 for more campaigns please.