New Video Series „Forbidden Knowlege“ - episode 4 is online!

By LordSartago, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Hey fellow investigators!

I just want to announce that I created a new series about Arkham Horror: The Card Game! The idea is to focus less on player cards but on the Mythos. I try to analyze individual scenarios and how the rules transport the narrative. The first three episodes covering „The Night of the Zealot“ went online last week.
Today I uploaded episode 4 „Smite the Wicked“, which discusses Diversity within the Arkham Files - not just of the investigators but also of the opposing forces! Check this out and enjoy:

Subscribed. I love stuff like this, I feel like when you know more about the Mythos of any game your experience becomes a lot more immersive. Thanks!

I enjoyed the video. For some excellent fiction supplying sophisticated and sympathetic treatments of Lovecraftian cultists and "monsters," it's worth checking out the Ruthanna Emrys tales "The Litany of Earth," Winter Tide , and Deep Roots . These also highlight the subalternity of women, Jews, gays, blacks, and other American populations in the mid-20th century. And they are still solid weird adventures.