Hondo - coordinate enemy ships?

By Azekcro, in X-Wing Squad Builder

With the addition of Jango Fetts Slave 1 in the works, a crew card of Hondo Ohnaka is being added. However I am confused with the card text

"Action: Choose 2 ships at range 1-3 of you that are friendly to each other. Coordinate one of the chosen ships, then jam the other, ignoring range restrictions."

Which works with Hondo as a character: as much as he helps you, he also will stab you in the back.

But my question is: does this mean I can coordinate enemy ships? Even red actions? Since the wording just says choose 2 ships that are friendly to each other, which might exclude Hondos ship.

If so, be prepared to be forced to barrel roll/ boost face first into an asteroid or two

Also: will we ever see the Weequay (race) Corona class armed frigate? Be prepared for the flying saucers of doom!

This is a topic of much discussion down in the Rules Question section of the forum.

This section is for 'questions' about the Squad Builder, ranging from 'Why is it so unreliable?' to 'When is the new one coming out again?'

I keep an eye on this section, hoping for news of the new app.

Oh well, another mis-post, and no news 😔